ACCOMMODATIONSThe Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii http://www.fairmont.com/orchid-hawaii/
1 North Kaniku Drive
Hawaii, United States
HOTEL OVERVIEWDiscover a luxurious Hawaii resort on the Kohala Coast inspired by Culture, Well-Being and Genuine Aloha. From Mauna Kea's winter snow-capped mountaintop to the flowing lava of Kilauea Volcano to tropical rainforests and a teeming undersea world, the Big Island of Hawaii has much to offer the spirited traveler.
This Four Diamond 32-acre luxury oceanfront resort along the beautiful Kohala Coast offers many things to enjoy like a sugar-white sandy lagoon and aquamarine waters, spa without walls, golf, tennis and six restaurants on property.
Check-in time: 4:00PM
Check-out time: 11:00AM
COMMON ROOM AMENITIES
- Air-conditioningwith climate control
- Alarm clock-radio
- Bathrobes (waffle weave tropical weight)
- Fairmonttoiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, shower gel, shower cap)
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe - complimentary
- Keurig One Cup CoffeeMaker
- Threetelephones,two with speaker phoneandone in the bathroom
- 42" LG LCD Flat Screen Television with media panel.
- High Speed Internet Access (Complimentary for members of Fairmont President's Club)
- Writing desk andone chair
- Patio doors open to outdoor lanai with fresh air
INTERNETThere is complimentary high-speed internet access in guestrooms for all Fairmont Presidents Club members. Membership is free! Sign up at www.fairmont.com/fpc