Terms & Policies
Meeting Registration POLICIES:
All participants must register and pay for each event via the event website. Payment in full is required in order to check into and attend the event. Please note the following:
- All attendees will be given a lanyard at check-in. This must be worn for access to each session and meal during all company meetings and conferences.
- Hotel and travel expenses are not included as part of the event registration.
- Photo identification is required at check-in to verify identity of registered ticket holder. Unregistered attendees will be denied entry.
Payment Plan Terms
A maximum of two (2) tickets can be purchased on a payment plan per NAA Number. All tickets utilizing the payment plan option must be paid in full no later than 10 business days prior to the event.
- A minimum 20% down payment amount must be paid per ticket at the time of purchase.
- Payments will not be auto-drafted.
- Additional payments can be made at any time and in any amount by logging back into the individual registration.
Ticket transfers will only be accepted by receipt of written permission from the original purchaser and the ticket must paid in full at the time of transfer. If you have any questions please contact the Alliance Eventures team at Eventures@naaleads.com or by calling 336-227-3319 ext. 1192.
Event Ticket CANCELLATION POLICY:
For all events requiring a purchased ticket there will be a $75 cancellation fee. This fee will be automatically deduction from any refunds due. PLEASE NOTE that ALL tickets become non-refundable 30 days prior to each event and no refunds will be issued. All tickets must be paid in full whether or not they are used.
Trip REgistration Policy:
All invited participants must register themselves and all guests by the required deadline. All attendees will be given a lanyard at check-in. Lanyards must be worn for access to all group functions, business meetings, group dinners, etc. during incentive trips.
All invitees and guests should review the Alliance Travel Policies.
We have tried to provide more options in our meals to accommodate some dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian and gluten-free. However, we are unable to fulfill all requests, and apologize for the inconvenience. Please plan accordingly to bring food or find local restaurants that can accommodate your specific dietary restrictions.